No Positives From Latest Premier League COVID-19 Tests
There have been no positive findings from the latest round of coronavirus testing carried out in the Premier League, the English top-flight announced on Saturday.
The fourth round of screening saw a total of 1,130 players and club staff tested, with the lack of any new cases bolstering the Premier League’s plan to resume the season on June 17.
“The Premier League can today confirm that on Thursday 28 May and Friday 29 May, 1,130 players and club staff were tested for COVID-19,” said a statement.
“Of these, zero have tested positive.”
That means there have been just 12 positive cases from a combined total of 3,882 tests since Premier League players and club staff started being examined earlier this month.
Discover more from NEWS CORNER
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/mynewsco/public_html/wp-content/themes/trendyblog-theme/includes/single/post-tags-categories.php on line 7
About author
You might also like
David de Gea Annoyed With Man Utd’s Recent Performances, Claims Ander Herrera
Share on WhatsApp David de Gea has been annoyed with Manchester United’s defensive sloppiness since Ole Gunnar Solskjaer replaced Jose Mourinho, according to teammate Ander Herrera. The Norwegian’s
PSG sign Mbappe, Fabinho in stunning record-breaking deal
Share on WhatsApp Paris Saint-Germain have concluded an agreement with AS Monaco to sign Kylian Mbappe and Fabinho from the Ligue 1 champions. The joint move, which The Daily
Nigeria’s Super Falcons Defeat South Africa Win AWCON
Share on WhatsApp Super Falcons of Nigeria has won the 2018 African Women Cup of Nations after beating the Bayana Bayana of South Africa. The Super Falcons overcame the South Africans
Ighalo set for EPL return this January
Share on WhatsApp Super Eagles striker, Odion Ighalo, has told Sky Sports News he wants to return to the Premier League this month. However, Chinese club Changchun Yatai, want to
”Don’t come back to South Africa” – South Africans threaten Stanley Nwabali
Share on WhatsApp South Africans has warned Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Stanley Nwabali not to return back to his club, Chipper United after the AFCON following his impressive display against the
EPL: Premier League rivals offers Abraham triple salary to leave Stamford Bridge.
Share on WhatsApp Nigerian born forward, Tammy Abraham has been offered triple salary of £6million-a-year to leave Stamford Bridge for Premier League side, Wolves this January transfer window. Abraham, who








1 Comment
լինդա տեխնիկ
July 30, 20:29It’s not my first time to pay a visit this site, i am visiting this website dailly and get good information from here daily.