Heartbreak for Real Madrid! Check out what Eden Hazard just said about leaving Chelsea

Belgium captain, Eden Hazard has been rumoured to be heading to Spain to join Real Madrid, as his childhood football idol Zinedine Zidane returned to the dugout at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu Stadium, but the Chelsea talisman’s latest comment looks to be bad news for Los Blancos, which could be good news for the east London club.

Real Madrid: Hazard denies five-year deal is on the table
There were reports last week that the Chelsea forward had an initial five-year agreement with Real Madrid, but Eden Hazard has now denied that he has signed an agreement with the 13-time UEFA Champions League winners as it was earlier reported.
According to various reports, the Belgium international has received a formal offer from the Bernabéu but the midfielder is maintaining a tight lip. Eden Hazard’s move from Chelsea to Real Madrid appears to be a question of when not if, but until the end of the current season those questions will continue to be posed, particularly given the Belgium international’s recent comment about Zinedine Zidane, the mutual admiration between the pair and Hazard’s lengthy flirtation with the Bernabéu board.
While the wait for the “I do” goes on, Hazard will be subject to endless speculation on the altar of transfer rumour and the midfielder had the question popped his way during a press conference ahead of Belgium’s game against Cyprus on Sunday.
Recent reports in various media have suggested that Real’s determination to land the player this summer has crystallized in the form of a firm offer of a five-year deal at the Bernabéu but Hazard played a straight bat to frustrate his interlocutor.
“I don’t know anything about that,” Hazard replied. “I am only concentrating on the game against Cyprus, that’s all I’m thinking about.”
Chelsea recently rejected an opening bid of 70 million euros from Real Madrid earlier in March.
The Blues are likely to hold out for something closer to the region of 100 million euros despite Hazard’s contract expiring in 2020.
Discover more from NEWS CORNER
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/mynewsco/public_html/wp-content/themes/trendyblog-theme/includes/single/post-tags-categories.php on line 7
About author
You might also like
Juve offer key midfielder in swap deal for Ramsey.
Share on WhatsApp Juventus have reportedly offered Arsenal the chance to sign Sami Khedira during the January transfer window. The Italian champions are regarded as favourites to sign Aaron Ramsey
NFF to benefit from FIFA COVID-19 grant
Share on WhatsApp Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) is to benefit from the sum of $500,000 (about N95million)with FIFA sharing $150million to its member associations as palliative amid the hardship occasioned
Champions League last 16 draw: Man Utd face PSG, Liverpool land Bayern & Juventus tackle Atletico
Share on WhatsApp Elsewhere, reigning champions Real Madrid will take on Ajax, Manchester City must tackle Schalke and Tottenham will battle with Borussia Dortmund Manchester United will face Neymar
Emiliano Sala’s funeral held in Argentina
Share on WhatsApp Family, friends and former teammates paid their respects to late footballer Emiliano Sala, whose funeral was held in the small Argentine town of Progreso Saturday. Among those
Belgian forward, Hazard reacts to Henry sack by AS Monaco
Share on WhatsApp Henry worked with Hazard at the country level where he was assistant to Belgium coach Roberto Martinez, the Chelsea attacker said: “I feel with him. As he
Alleged Corruption Charges: NFF Officials to Appear Before EFCC
Share on WhatsApp The Economic and financial crimes commission has submitted a letter inviting NFF president Amaju Pinnick and several top officials for questioning over alleged corruption charges . The








0 Comments
No Comments Yet!
You can be first to comment this post!