Stop Addressing Any Person as Special Adviser to Gov. on Lands …Bob Njemanze Cautions Media Men, Also Advises on Charter of Equity
The land racketeering has taken another dimension in Imo with a warning from the elder statesman, Prince Bob Njemanze that the unsuspecting public and the media should desist from dealing with anyone parading himself as a special adviser to the governor on land recovery since His Excellency, the governor has not reappointed anyone to that office after the dissolution of his executive Council.
This call was contained in a release made available to the press on Thursday and It should be recalled that Prince Njemanze had warned the public when the erstwhile Commissioner for lands, Mr Noble Atulegwu introduced what he called ‘Application fee to express interest in land allocation’.
Bob Njemanze said that ‘the governor, Hope Uzodimma is not into land acquisition and racketeering. it is to check these fraudulent activities that he has personally taken over the land ministry. He has directed an Assistant Commissioner of Police ACP David Kolo of the criminal investigation division of the IMO state Police command to investigate and regularize all allocations and manipulations in the ministry of lands including real and purported land recoveries, creating room for fraudulent negotiations by some appointees of his administration’.
The warning by the fiery public affairs analyst was informed by a recent on- line news publication where one Pascal Nwakamma AKA Dum Dum was addressed as the special adviser to the governor on Land recovery in an interview widely seen to be sponsored by him for a negative purpose.
Bob Njemanze sees the action as a typical case of a man behind the mafia,parading as the chief sheriff.
He therefore advised the public to be wary of such land racketeering telling them to rather go to the office of the Assistant Commissioner of Police in the state CID, ACP David Kolo to authenticate and verify their documents as directed by the state governor who he said is the current commissioner for Lands in Imo.
The prince of the Njemanze old royal dynasty in Owerri has consistently condemned the racketeering on land by those who he insisted would not cease to parade as officials of government expressing his worries that such acts would always be to the detriment of Imo people.
He said that all those falling victims to the purported special adviser on land recovery should not hesitate to go for verification and authentication at the said office of the Assistant Commissioner of Police.
It should be recalled too that sometime last month the same person, Pascal Nwakamma was addressed as SA to the governor on Lands in a newspaper based in Imo which at the time equally raised dust with comments of alarm and caution.
In the release, Prince Njemanze has also reiterated his position on Imo charter of equity saying that ‘ like Gov Uzodimma and any well meaning citizen I believe in the charter of equity but in implementing it, all involved must reach an agreement so that the implementation is not seen as an imposition and in that regard there is definitely the need for dialogue with all involved.We from Owerri extraction remain grateful to His Excellency for considering us as his first choice for the governorship seat.It is now left for us to know the best way to go about realizing it.
For this, I have already made my personal suggestions leaving room other contributions in that regard”
Discover more from NEWS CORNER
Subscribe to get the latest posts sent to your email.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/mynewsco/public_html/wp-content/themes/trendyblog-theme/includes/single/post-tags-categories.php on line 7
About author
You might also like
Ramadan: Buhari Bars Politicians, Others From Paying Homage
Share on WhatsApp President Muhammadu Buhari has barred political leaders, government officials from paying homage during the Eid-El-Fitr celebration. In a statement by the Senior Special Assistant to the President
Suspected Jihadists Kills 24 Malian Soldiers In Ambush
Share on WhatsApp A weekend ambush on a military convoy in central Mali left 24 soldiers dead and an unspecified number missing, the army said Monday, blaming the assault on
Dr. Gab Onyekuru: the best choice for Ikeduru 2019 state constituency –Nelson, Ifeanyi reveals
Share on WhatsApp Nothing has ever fitted into its place in all walks of life than a square peg in a square hole and prior to the 2019 elections proper,
Master Bakers, Caterers of Nigeria Adopts Alhaji Umar, Omotunde for National Election
Share on WhatsApp The Southern Forum of Association of Master Bakers and Caterers of Nigeria (AMBCN), says it has adopted Alhaji Mansur Umar as National Presidential Candidate and Raji Omotunde
Festivals Define Identity Unity and Development …as Third FEDPOLYNEK Inaugural Lecture Blends Scholarship with Cultural Spectacle
By ThankGod Emeh. Share on WhatsApp Federal Polytechnic Nekede on Tuesday hosted its Third Inaugural Lecture in a vibrant fusion of scholarship and culture, as academia, tradition and performance converged
Ohanaeze : South-South youth wing backs ex I-G, Okiro, to succeed Chukwu
Share on WhatsApp The South-South youth wing of Ohanaeze Ndigbo Worldwide has backed former Inspector-General of Police, Mike Okiro, to succeed the organisation’s incumbent President-General, Nze Ozichukwu Chukwu. Coordinator of








0 Comments
No Comments Yet!
You can be first to comment this post!